Meditation Classes every Monday in June 2018 @ 5:45-6:40 pm.
Whitney has been teaching meditation for 17 years and practicing meditation under the Vipassana Theravada lineage for 19 years. Her meditation path deepened while pursuing her PhD in Clinical Psychology. During this training she decided, amidst the piles of research, that Mindfulness Meditation was the modality she wanted to research over any other form of psychotherapy. After leaving her PhD program, she focused primarily on Mindfulness, Dharma and Meditation leading her to undertake a series of long retreats. Eventually, she completed an intensive two-year dharma training at Spirit Rock Meditation Center and a teacher training at the Mindfulness Institute.
~Special Class and a Glass~ Sunday, January 28, 4:30-6:30
This is the first special event with real effective new stuff that works (including refreshments and comradery) of a series I’m calling:
“Crazy ‘Stuff’ Trudee Does”
Come and share the experience of crazy stuff that Trudee does, Part 1
This is a special intimate and limited class; a total of 10 spots. Only 3 spots are left!
Intention: Show you how to feel amazing 15 minutes after you wake up every day while you’re still in bed (no, it’s not that ;-). You will feel amazing, guaranteed!
What you get:
- This New Technique: you will learn and experience (feeling is knowing) a simple style of pranayama breathing practice that you can do at home in 15 minutes that has been clinically shown to:
- Boost your immune system – you may never get sick again 😉
- Boost your hormone system – increase your physical performance (Yes!)
- Boost feel goods (serotonin and dopamine) – increase your mental and emotional performance (yummy)
- Reduced pain and inflammation (I’m not getting any younger…)
- Reduced stress, anxiety… (thank goodness)
- And more….
- Prep Yoga Practice
- Home Instructions
- Home Tracking Chart
- Special Guest Demonstration
- Guided Recording you can use anywhere anytime
- Optional swimming, jacuzzi, sauna…. AND….
- Wine, tea, and/or and snacks in your tummy
Pre-payment is required to hold your spot. To reserve, contact me @ 435 659 6950. Cost is $29. Sunday, January 28 @ 4:30-6:30.