Yoga Kula Project
10 11 Reasons I do not practice yoga @ the Westgate Resort & Spa:
- All of the employees are smiling and helpful. There must be something wrong with them!
- The parking garage is so very convenient. Moreover, the Valet is free and the attendants are too helpful. They definitely are after something!
- The spa is too beautiful, the atmosphere is too peaceful and the attendants are so welcoming. It’s a trick.
- The lockers in the spa are free and are equipped with bath robes, making my experience too luxurious. Something is up.
- Showers are available and free. I would rather be stinky after hot yoga.
- Yoga is only $15 drop in and I can use all of the facilities for the rest of the day. What resort does that? Right, they will probably track me down and kick me out.
- After yoga there are too many choices for what to do next: swim, weight room, spa, sauna, etc. They must do this just to confuse me.
- Child care is available. No, I don’t believe it!
- Several styles of yoga are available, making it too difficult to choose.
- The yoga instructors are highly trained , compassionate and professional. I would rather hurt myself with untrained instructors.
- Prices are less expensive than any other studio in the area, but I would rather pay more and receive less.